Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Lets get Sentimental



Hellllloooooo Carol here ........ HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
Well this is our 1st challenge of 2015 and to start them off its


LETS GET SENTIMENTAL
(we want to see a sentiment as your main image)


Sure you can play along with this one.
just remember you need a ribbon on your creation
(after all we are Crafty Ribbons)
other rules in the sidebar

we also still have our DT call going out so if you are interested and love playing with ribbons on everything you make we would love to here from you. Even if you are a non-cardmaker.
you can find out more HERE 

********** 

The prize for this challenge is 



now lets see what the fab Button team have been doing in the hols

Kelly




Lynsey










 these are wonderful assortment of different creations
now its over to you 
Mr. linky is just below for you to link up
Have a lovely weekend
x CRAFTY RIBBON dt x




1 comment:

Veerle said...

Wonderful DT cards and a great challenge. Thank you so much. I have to appologize, when I had posted my blog post and entered my card into the challenges I wanted to partake in, I returned to my craft room and I saw I had forgotten to glue down my ribbon on my card. So I think I am disqualified now aren't I ?
Greetings Veerle